Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Weekend Away



Last weekend me and Sonia drove down to Graz for a couple of days.  It was nice to be in the green and get out of the hectic city for a while.  Down there I did my usual "fasted cardio" running in the morning, which was really nice for a change.  Her parents live near lots of trees and forests, big change in comparison with running in the streets of Vienna.












I made sure I brought at least one portion of protein shake so I could take after my run.  Got all the ingredients in my bottle and just had to add water.  

The different layers: L-Glutamine, Pó Mágico® "Produtos Kamili", protein, flaxseed oil and flaxseeds.

1 comment:

  1. "Produtos Kamili" ... Hahahahah

    Ficou legal seu shake to go!

    I remember where Sonia's parents live! A lovely place indeed! Cool for a run!

    Parabéns pela corrida no fim de semana!!

    ReplyDelete