Tuesday, August 4, 2009

New Fitness Jump Rope

Last week I bought myself a Jumping Rope!

It is very efficient for cardio-training, inexpensive and best of all extremely portable.

I used to jump rope for fun as a kid, but never as an exercise.

After using my new skipping rope for cardio I can assure you that it is very demanding and seems to do the trick!

I read an article that said that 10 minutes of jumping rope burns more calories than a 30 minute jog!! And for greater fat burning it is wise to jump rope in between weight lifting sets.

I am enjoying my investment! I hope to practice a lot to be able to do longer sessions and get the hang of it!

1 comment:

  1. ótimo investimento Kamili!!!! parabéns!! Com certeza vai ajudar bastante, quero verificar contigo daqui uns mêses se realmente vale a pena e tal, daí quem sabe eu também não compro um no futuro. O difícil é que não tenho um lugar apropriado pra pular corda aqui...na rua é impossível, não tenho um jardim ou algo assim, e moro no sexto andar (o teto também é pequeno aqui de qualquer forma). Mas quem sabe se num novo apê :)

    ReplyDelete